Friends, we have exciting news to share! We are launching a NEW + IMPROVED version of 31 Meals eCookbook!
31 Meals is a digital cookbook with resources to help you make dinner simple, affordable, and delicious.
WHAT’S NEW + IMPROVED?
- Now 100% plant-based!
- NEW slick design
- NEW vibrant photos
- NEW resources section
- Updated meal plans + grocery lists
- Updated nutrition information
- More value for the price
We released this product in 2013 when we weren’t focusing entirely on plant-based food, so the original version had about 70% vegan-friendly recipes. Since then, plant-based cooking has become the focus for the blog and we wanted to update this product to reflect that!
31 Meals is for people who want to:
- Cook more at home
- Save money
- Eat out less
- Eat healthier
- Have someone else plan dinner
- Try a more plant-based diet!
WHAT TO EXPECT
- 31 Simple, Plant-Based Dinner Recipes (all 10 ingredients or less, 30 minutes or less, or 1 bowl)
- 5 Bonus Dessert Recipes
- 4 Weekly Meal Plans (Sunday – Saturday – every day is planned!)
- 4 Weekly Grocery Shopping Lists (to save time + money at the grocery store!)
- Resources Section (how to make Vegan Parmesan, Almond Milk, etc.)
- Nutrition Information for every recipe
- All recipes and resources are available as a PDF download or iBooks Version!
In other words, dinner is on us this month!
Sample Menu + Grocery List
How many recipes are gluten-free?
24 of the 31 recipes (and ALL of the 5 desserts!) are entirely gluten-free. However, for the recipes that are not gluten free, I include tips and ideas on how to keep them gluten free!
Are desserts part of the meal plan?
No! They’re just a bonus if you want to sneak in a sweet treat during the week. The meal plan includes 31 dinner recipes.
Is there a photo for every recipe?
Is there nutrition information for every recipe?
What if I don’t like it?
We offer a 31-day hassle-free guarantee so if you give it a try for the month and it’s not for you, simply email us and we’ll give you your money back.
How many recipes have soy?
5 of the recipes call for tofu or edamame (the edamame being very optional) as a main ingredient. And an additional 2 recipes call for soy sauce or tamari.
Is there any “fake” meat products?
Nope! Tofu is the only “meat replacer” we use.
READY TO PLAN DINNER FOR THE MONTH?
Your $29 purchase with a 31-Day Guarantee gives you instant access to all the materials you need to plan a month of simple, healthy dinners!
What are you waiting for? Try it today!